FOCUS ON WHAT MATTER MOST
For decades, health care organizations and physician groups throughout New England have relied on our Healthcare Team to help manage their financial, operational and organizational needs in a highly regulated and constantly changing environment.
Doctors, administrators and other health care professionals turn to us to help balance the needs of patients, payers, regulators and health care systems. Our multi-disciplinary client teams provide hands-on assistance and tailored solutions to improve our clients’ overall performance.
With our help, you can focus on what really matters: Improving the health and quality of life of your patients and their families.
How We Help:
- Guide the establishment of new medical practice
- Develop physician compensation models
- Review and negotiate hospital and managed care contracts
- Select and help implement EMR
- Negotiate the sale of a practice or transition to hospital employment
- Improve profitability through revenue analysis and reporting
- Analyze staffing against benchmarks
- Prepare and monitor budgets
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare taxes and develop strategies to minimize tax liability
- Analyze fringe benefit plans and make recommendations
More than 100 physician practices and organizations throughout New England and beyond have sought our help for practical, solutions-oriented accounting and practice management support. Thanks to our years of hands-on experience as practice administrators, billing specialists and health care accountants, we understand the complex mix of opportunities and challenges in today’s health care environment.
Our clients appreciate our team-oriented, personal style and practical advice to help them focus on what matters most: their patients and their families.