Top-tier real estate entities and construction companies throughout New England rely on our advisors to provide trusted counsel, whether it’s providing financial analysis to support decision-making, financing alternatives or profitable operations.
We have years of experience satisfying the complex requirements and demanding scrutiny of banks and bonding companies. Our professionals understand the bonding process and the importance of how our clients are perceived by the banking community. We understand the balancing act between showing too little on the books (and not qualifying for a bond) or too much profit (and the resulting tax consequences).
We help construction clients:
- Address accounting issues associated with job costing and progress
- Prepare compiled, reviewed or audited financial statements
- Prepare tax returns
- Design and implement retirement plans and assist with succession planning
- Assist in obtaining financing from a bank or bonding company
- Calculate construction rate of return and ROI models
- Provide accounting and auditing support
We understand the high-stakes, unpredictable nature of the real estate market based on our years of experience in the industry. Whether from the perspective of family-owned development companies, real estate partnerships or developers building subsidized housing, we help from the project initiation stage all the way through construction and ongoing operations.
- Evaluate whether a piece of property is worth buying
- Perform due diligence on prospective tenants
- Perform a cash flow analysis to determine the amount of money that will be available for limited partners
- Advise on the tax consequences of transactions
- Consult with senior partners about bonus distributions
- Help draft employee manuals, performed due diligence analysis on prospective tenants and more.
- Assist with compliance with HUD and state financing guidelines
To learn more about how we can help, contact Mike Antonelli at 617-227-6161.