OPERATE MORE EFFICIENTLY
Hospital-based physician groups, including emergency medicine and radiology, rely on our Healthcare Team to serve as their full-time administrative staff — from CFO to human resources to marketing. We manage the financial, operational and organizational needs of your practice so you can focus on what matters most: your patients and their well-being.
As your administrative staff, we:
- Meet with outside billing companies on a monthly basis to review billing reports
- Pay accounts payable bills from vendors
- Review physician CME and other expense reimbursements to ensure tax and policy compliance
- Process payroll
- Manage and monitor fringe benefit plans
- Perform all bookkeeping functions, including general ledger preparation, trial balance preparation, bank reconciliations, cash flow maintenance, etc.
- Prepare for and attend quarterly partner meetings, including actual-to-budget and other financial reports
- Prepare and monitor budgets
- Budget negotiations with hospital
- Maintain personnel files
- Review managed care contracts
- Review and negotiate financial clauses in hospital contracts
- Prepare offer letters, provide aid with employment contracts and assist with recruitment
- Prepare compiled financial statements
- Conduct tax planning for fiscal year end
- Coordinate filing of Form 5500 for retirement plans each year
- Prepare federal and state corporate income tax returns
- Prepare annual report for Massachusetts
- Review quarterly payroll returns
- Prepare annual Massachusetts use tax returns
- Prepare quarterly income tax projections for partners and communication with their independent accounts regarding same.
To learn more about how we can help, contact Chris Swain at 617-227-6161.